Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Make a Statement

I love jewelry. It is my favorite thing to collect. I have some pieces that belonged to my grandmother and a lot of new ones that I gave myself as presents. One of my favorite things to buy is the statement necklace. Nothing can give a plain outfit more pizazz than a gorgeous, bold necklace. Even a plain white t shirt can look better with a big necklace on top. Statement necklaces can be found anywhere and come in all different price points. There is never a wrong time to wear one. Even business affairs can benefit from a bold necklace, as long as you keep the rest of the jewelry to a minimum. Here are my favorite statement necklaces that are available now.


Bauble Cascade Necklace from JCrew



Aqua Focal Necklace from Banana Republic


Multi Colored Row Beaded Necklace from Sabine


Chevron Plated Necklace from Tinley Road


Double Row Statement Necklace from Aqua

Metal Collar Necklace by Lauren by Ralph Lauren


Orchidia Necklace by Kate Spade

Chunky Green and Gold Chain Statement Necklace by Tastes Like Gold



The gorgeous braided beaded statement necklace I am wearing today. I purchased it three years ago at Anthropologie. It is the perfect pop of color on my all white eyelet dress.

1 comment:

  1. I am so into statement necklaces this year!
    You have a new follower on GFC! Me!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete