Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend. Since summer is (unofficially) here, I wanted to share my favorite summer beauty products. They stand up to the heat, sweating and help prevent you from becoming a hot mess (haha!). Enjoy.
1. Tokyo Milk Dark in Bittersweet: With fragrance notes of cake flour and dark cacao bean, you would think that this perfume is too sweet, but it is not. It is the perfect mix of sweet and musky. It is rich and light enough to wear during the day. This scent is unique and fun and I guarantee you will get plenty of compliments if you wear it.
2. L'Oreal EverStrong Overnight Hair Repair Treatment: This fast-absorbing treatment is sulfate free and works to strengthen your hair while you sleep. In the morning, after you wash your hair, you are left with soft, smooth hair - no frizz. There is no oily residue left. Just great hair.
3. Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45 Unscented: Coola is a natural and organic sunblock that moisturizes. It is hypoallergenic, paraben and preservative free. Translation - it is gentle and unlike many sunblocks will not cause breakouts.
4. Shaveworks' The Cool Fix: This works for the girls and guys. The cool fix helps to exfoliate your skin so razor bumps and ingrown hairs don't occur. Perfect for your bikini area, under arms and face. It also offers soothing relief for irritated areas.
5. Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream EyeShadow: Don't you hate it when you sweat and your makeup melts off or cracks? Well, with this eyeshadow you wont have to worry about that. It has a slight bit of shimmer, so a little goes a long way.