Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Five

1. Marc Jacobs Muscle Man Doll - Back in November Marc Jacobs was featured on South Park as one of Cartman's Dolls. Well, The designer and the makers of South Park have teamed up to make an actual plush doll of Marc - exactly like the Muscle Man Marc one Cartman played with on the show. It is a limited edition and I cannot wait to get my hands on one!
Available here

2. Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious - I have very thick, wavy hair. It used to be pin straight, but over the years it has taken on a nice wave. I do not like to spend a lot of time fixing my hair and in a perfect world, I would wake up each morning with waves like Giselle without ever having to do anything. Well this line from Bumble and Bumble is the next best thing. I start out with the curl conscious shampoo and conditioner and, after towel drying my hair, I work the holding foam in and I am left with gorgeous waves. No drying, no frizz, no styling required. I don't have curly hair so I cannot vouch for how it holds up on tight curls, but my hair stays put all day and night without any crunchiness, stickiness or wet look.
Available here

3. Painted Amaryllis Measuring Cups: I may or may not have a slight Anthropologie addiction. Addiction or not, these measuring cups are so gorgeous I might be inclined to cook more if I had them. There are four cups in the set: 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup and 1 cup. They are stoneware and safe for the dishwasher and microwave.

Available here


4. Special K's Real Women - Just as Dove did a few years ago, Special K is using real women of all shapes and sizes in its new ad campaign. They ads emphasize how we feel about our bodies rather than how we look. Body confidence is key to this campaign. Special K intends to inspire women to eat healthy and focus on how you feel rather than what you will lose. Currently, the campaign is running in the U.K., but hopefully it will come to the United States.
5. Red Velvet Waffles - Go ahead. Spoil dad and the rest of the family Sunday with this amazing recipe.
Taken from Taste and Tell Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love those measuring cups, how quirky! I love your blog too so I am now following :) Will you please return the favour? I would really appreciate it :)

    Also I have a giveaway for advertising space on a top bloggers blog so it's great if you want exposure&more followers! Take a look :)

    Georgia x
    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be following as well. I am glad you like it!!!

      Delete