Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Five: Disney Birthday Edition



1. Character Breakfasts: I love breakfast and I love characters - so this is a perfect combination. We had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare for the first time and it did not disappoint. Though the  food is the same at all of the breakfast buffets, I loved spending my morning with Alice and the Mad Hatter. Our awesome waitress brought me a Mickey Mouse cupcake and sang "Happy Birthday" to me. 


2. Fireworks Dessert Party: This is one of my favorite Disney experiences. Not only do you get an amazing view of the "Wishes" fireworks spectacular, but this party is filled with amazing desserts. The banana mini pie is amazing. If anyone is going to Disney World, I strongly suggest making reservations. This is an all you can eat dessert buffet and in true Disney style, everything is delicious.


3. Avengers Monorail: Just in time for the movie, Disney unveiled its Avengers' monorail.


4. Minnie Ears with a Special Birthday Hat: I knew I was going to wear my Minnie ears during this trip, but I wanted to add something special to it in honor of my birthday. The amazing Danielle at RedDhaliaDreams made me this fantastic Minnie Mouse birthday party hat to pin on my ears. I love it. It comes with a pin and a clip so I can wear it on my ears or on my shirt.




5. Being Here with my Hunny: Thank you to my hunny for this wonderful birthday present. I love being here with you.
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Love it, glad you guys had a blast. Love the fireworks dessert party, have to look into that. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete