Thursday, April 19, 2012

Picnic in the Park


The weather in New York has been beautiful for the most part. It felt like Spring long before March came around. So, I have been itching for a picnic in Central park for a long time (I figured I would get some weird looks if I had one any sooner than now). Picnics are a great way to spend little to no money while sharing quality time with friends or your significant others. However, there are plenty of picnic accessories out there that you can purchase to make your day in the park comfortable. Here are some of my favorites:






The essential parts of a picnic are food, drink and sun protection (well, for me anyway). Fruit, dessert, wine and music also help to make your lazy afternoon special. If your boyfriend is leary of going on a picnic, like my husband, bribe him with a great beer and his favorite sandwich. He will enjoy himself once he gets there!

A Little Sumpin' Sumpin Ale



Sandwiches




No comments:

Post a Comment