Monday, April 23, 2012

Current Obsession - Scalloped Shorts

With summer quickly approaching, I have been building up my wardrobe slowly - piece by piece. The one thing I keep coming back to is a pair of scalloped shorts. They are adorable, feminine and so different compared to the styles I usually wear. I have not bought a pair yet, but I am leaning towards the Free People lace ones. I think they would look great with just about any top. There are a lot of affordable pairs (and a few high price point ones) so you should not have a problem finding an adorable pair to wear to all the summer BBQs you will be invited to this year!



Scalloped short - Get them at JCrew


GB Scalloped eyelet shorts - Get them at Dillards

Belted Petal Shorts -Get them at NastyGal


Lucca Couture Scallop Shorts - Get them at Piperlime

Free People Lace Scalloped Short - Get them at Karmaloop


No comments:

Post a Comment